Do you enjoy working in administration in a fast paced environment?
A government organisation based in Tower Hamlets East London require an administrator to work on a temporary basis for a minimum of 3 months.
- Updating and amending records on databases
-Using Microsoft to create data and keep records
- Arranging appointments for report interviews
- liaising with senior members of staff to organise assessments.
-Answering queries via telephone and shared mailbox.
- uploading documents on in house databases
- Transferring updates of records to other offices
- reception duty at the office
- This does not include the whole job description, this will be followed up during the interview."
This role requires the post holder to work on location at the offices in Tower Hamlets
The pay starts at 9.37 to 11.30 per hour and the role is full time Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
The successful post holder will be subject to full vetting before being placed in post.
Please apply with your CV if you feel this role is right for you