Based at the Convent garden branch of Brook Street, working within a well established and friendly team! We have a busy temp recruitment desk that requires a dedicated Recruitment Consultant & Sales person to manage and develop existing and new business to it's fullest. You will work alongside and service some of the greatest business within the City of London, as well as bring on and develop new relationships everyday. You will be responsible for ensuring and maintaining the success of your desk.
- Pro-actively sourcing candidates through social media, job adverts and referrals from your network;
- Reviewing applicants CV's in response to live vacancies, screening the relevantly experienced candidates by telephone and face to interviews;
- Managing the interview process from beginning to end, ensuring clients and candidates are kept informed at all times;
- Developing business through cold calling, networking, social media etc;
- Negotiating fees, keeping in mind at all times what will be beneficial to both your own desk and Brook Street services as a company;
- Visiting clients regularly to develop new business and build lasting relationships;
- Working to set KPI's and financial targets each month.
- Contacting agency users to better understand their needs for temporary staff
- Advertising on job boards and social media
- Contacting suitable applicants and matching to client's requirements
- Processing temporary worker payroll on a weekly basis
- Sales experience and a desire to work in a sales and target driven role
- Highly IT literate and working knowledge of the Office 365 suite.
- Must have a flair for face-to-face sales with excellent communication skills and a strong focus on interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task every minute of every day, and must be prepared to go that extra mile for every candidate and every client.
Sector: Admin & Secretarial, Recruitment, Sales, Internal
Location: West End, London
£20000 - £25000 per annum + uncapped commission, lovely team!
Apply below if interested