Temporary Bilingual(English and Italian) Receptionist/Office Assistant :
My client is an International Business Consultancy Firm with offices based in Verona, Milan, London and Singapore.
We are currently looking for a Receptionist / Office Assistant to join the Central London Team on a part-time going full-time basis.
The Role of the Receptionist / Office Assistant:
· Answer all incoming calls and transfer to the appropriate extensions
· Greet visitors on arrival and showing them to the meeting rooms
· Assist with travel bookings, both overseas and locally
· Diary and travel management for 2 of the founders
· Undertake general administrative tasks, such as photocopying and filing
· Send/receive post, as part of the daily routine
· Deal with couriers and distribute deliveries
· Daily preparation of three meeting rooms (Includes set up and clearing meeting rooms)
· Co-ordinate meeting room bookings on the internal database system
· Undertake a monthly stock check of office and stationery supplies
· Deal with general queries and taking messages
· Deal with confidential client matters with the utmost discretion and professionalism
The Profile of the Successful Receptionist / Office Assistant:
· Demonstrable experience in in a similar office environment, corporate environment.
· IT literate with excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise conflicting workloads
They offer a dynamic environment in which you can grow and develop your own capacities. This position can potentially become a Temporary to Permanent contract.
Start date: ASAP
Hours of work: Between 8:30am - 12:30pm (Part time) and 8:30am- 6pm (Full time)
Hourly pay: £11-£12 depending on experience
You will be working some days in the office and some days from home due to the current climate there is a bit of flexibility.
Please apply if you feel like this is the role for you.
Thank you and good luck with you application.