Brook Street (UK) Limited are currently recruiting for a Temporary Business Development Assistant (12 months maternity cover) to join our client's sales division. Reporting to the Business Development manager you will use you own initiative to identify and qualify new sales leads, pitching products and negotiating with decision makers via telephone across a 9am-5pm shift 2-3 days per week.
Although you will receive training during your time within the role possessing the key qualities below will certainly help maximise your opportunities and success;
- Excellent communication & listening skills.
- 5 GCSE passes or equivalent including Grade C in English and Maths
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience working in a sales/customer services role.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- A working knowledge/experience in the use of CRM System, Sales Logix and Sage.
- Proven ability to manage hourly/daily deadlines.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to close out a conversation.
- Strong numerical skills with the ability to work unsupervised, problem solve, and initiate change where needed.
Key Responsibilities: (Abbreviated list)
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers.
- Generating and acting upon warm leads (B2B).
- Contacting potential customers to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Presenting opportunities and deals to key decision makers.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Researching organisation's and individual's online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products.
If this sounds like the ideal role and you share an interest in discussing this opportunity in more detail (strictly confidential), please feel free to contact Robbie Adams on 02890 881100 or alternatively click on the apply link.