I am currently recruiting for 21 Court Marshall who will provide support and guidance to help visitors navigate and move around the court houses/hearing centre's safely and in a time efficient way. Marshalls will be pivotal to the smooth running of our services
Supporting visitors flow in and out of the courthouse/hearing centre's
* Guiding visitors through new one-way system safely and efficiently
* Encouraging visitors to adhere to social distancing guidance as necessary
* Providing clear and concise verbal instructions to people moving through the courthouse/hearing centre's
* Reassuring visitors and answering any queries, or signposting them to the necessary area or member of court staff as required
* Supporting and supervising those visitors in the waiting areas
The post holder is required to work in a flexible way and undertake any other duties reasonably requested by line management which are commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post
Experience / skills required:
* Clear and assertive communication skills with visitors to the court
* Flexibility and resilience to changes in court schedules
* Excellent team working skills
* Ability to use initiative in situations
This is a full time role, which will require you to work 37.00 hours per week Monday - Friday. Part time will not be considered.
You will be paid national minimum wage for the first 12 weeks of the assignment, and this will then rise to £8.72ph.
This role is subject to an interview, and if successful, we will require 3 years references and we will process a Standard DBS check.
If you do not hear back within 5 days of your application, this does mean you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to provide individual feedback.