TEMPORARY EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT:
Job Purpose to provide a comprehensive, confidential high quality secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Executive, Chairman and Chief Executive's Office and Team.
The post holder will be required to:
- Pro-actively manage the Chief Executives calendar to maximise efficiency
- To work closely and liaise with the Executive Assistants to the Executive Team in respect of their calendars
- To work closely and liaise the Executive Assistants to share best practice and support the Executive Office and Executive Team
- To alert the Chief Executive and Executive Office to urgent appointments and correspondence received
- To provide a professional approach to answering the telephone, greeting visitors and communicating with the Executive Team, colleagues and all service users
- Participate in relevant internal and external working groups/projects, services and initiatives to provide information and analytical advice and expertise
- Develop and implement data collection systems that will provide accurate and timely data
- Act as a minute taker and/or Loggist to support the Executive Office as required
- Executive Office Administration Support
- Project management
- Information Technology Support
- Financial and Physically resurveys
- Staff Management
MUST have extensive diary management
The post holder will be required to maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of senior stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have a strong background as an Executive Assistant within the NHS/public sector or hospitals with a professional business attitude.
Pay Rate Band: 6
Start date: 22/02/2021
End date: 23/04/2021 (initial assignment with the view to extend as required if suitable)
Working hours: 08:00 - 16:00 or 08:30 - 16:30.
Please apply if you fit the criteria and we will be in touch.