Temporary Hotel Nights Receptionist
Brook Street Edinburgh is currently recruiting for a Night Receptionist to work in a luxury hotel in heart of Edinburgh City Centre.
Position - Hotel Nights Receptionist
Position Type - Temporary - (Ongoing)
Pay - £8.50 to £9.50 per hour
House - Full time (Monday to Friday Nights)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintain and operate the hotels (24hrs) Reception area.
- Ensuring Full Health and safety of all the guests staying in the hotel.
- To check all areas of the building as specified only by Manager.
- Maintain all public areas, stores, back office, and staff areas are to the hotel standards.
- Providing high level of customer services to guests staying in the hotel.
- Responsible for maintaining a comfortable atmosphere in the public areas by monitoring heating, lighting and music.
- Handling all guests` enquiries and complaints in a most polite and friendly manner ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Must be able to communicate strongly with other parts of the hotel.
- Able to operate the night fronts desk to hotel standards.
- Ensure all hotel Money is safe and secure during shifts and is cashed up according to hotel standards, along with finance statement pass to Morning manager.
- Responsible to carry out any other ad Hoc duties directed by Management.
- Able to provide an effective and friendly service to all guests and will to go the extra mile.
- Able to use PMS systems.
What should you have.
- 2 year`s experiences in Hotel Receptionist role days or nights
- Able to work with Opera s PMS systems. - (Not Essential).
If you are interested in applying for the role, please click the apply button and submit your CV today!