Are you passionate about working with people? Do you excel in working in admin, reception and customer service? Then this may be the role for you,
A busy government organisation based in Dartford is seeking a Marshall.
* Supporting visitors flow in and out around the building
* Guiding visitors through new one-way system safely and efficiently
* Encouraging visitors to adhere to social distancing guidance as necessary
* Providing clear and concise verbal instructions to people moving through the hearing centres
* Reassuring visitors and answering any queries, or signposting them to the necessary area or member of staff as required
* Supporting and supervising those visitors in the waiting areas
The post holder is required to work in a flexible way and undertake any other duties reasonably requested by line management which are commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post
Experience / skills required:
* Clear and assertive communication skills with visitors
* Flexibility and resilience to changes in court schedules
* Excellent team working skills
* Ability to use initiative in situations
Proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential.
The pay rate is 8.91 to 9.32 per hour and the working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
A DBS check will need to be carried out and 3 years worth of referencing on the successful postholder
Please apply if this role meets your expectations and you are willing to take on this new challenge.