Temporary Office Manager Required
Brook Street are currently recruiting for an Office manager to work with our client in the Privet Healthcare sector on a temporary basics for 3+ months.
Hours - 25 to 30 hrs per week
Days - Monday - Friday (0930 - 1430)
Pay - £11.00 per hour
Type - Temporary (Ongoing)
Responsibilities and Key Tasks
You will manage office to support the Operational team in the delivery of the operational service. Working relationships with our client your will be working with Board of Directors, Project Managers, Managers, Clients and Operational and administrative staff at HO
Responsibility for all administration functions: -
- Reception for Consort office suite, dealing with queries, taking messages and registering faults with Service Helpdesk
- Managing diaries for management and Consort conference suite
- Organise meetings and travel arrangements for senior management as required
- Meeting preparation e.g. preparing agendas and minutes as required
- Preparation of Board Packs and reports for key meetings
- Producing letters and reports as required
- Providing administrative support for Project Management Team
- Maintaining comprehensive filing system
- Setting up Purchase Orders as required and responsible for ordering and maintaining supplies for office, office equipment e.g. photocopier and the meeting room suite
- Responsible for ensuring office work is compliant with GDPR, including document retention and archiving
- Health & Safety - (Coordinate office health and safety activities).
- Complaints - (Co-ordinate the management of complaints)
- Performance Monitoring - (Assist senior managers with circulation and logging monthly performance reports)
- A minimum of 2 years office administration
- Professional manner and good understanding of confidentiality/ data protection
- Experience of note taking and creating minutes
- Experience of working with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Windows 10).
- Eye for detail and high level of accuracy in work.
- Knowledge of MS Publisher desirable but not essential.
If you wish to apply for this role then please submit your CV or call Ryan our Professional Services Consultant today on 0131 243 1130.