ADHOC Temporary Part- Time Housekeeper
- " To perform general cleaning duties throughout the building, helping to promote a high level of cleanliness and hygiene.
- " Cleaning and tidying resident rooms as directed by the Housekeeping Team Leader.
- " Undertaking deep cleaning of rooms as directed by the Housekeeping Team Leader.
- " Changing the linen in each room on a weekly basis or as directed by the Housekeeping Team Leader.
- " Cleaning and maintaining resident and staff toilets and bathrooms to a high standard.
- " Cleaning and keeping tidy all communal areas.
- " Undertaking all aspects of cleaning including vacuuming, hard floor mopping, polishing, dusting, wall washing, and upholstery cleaning.
- " Ensuring toilet rolls and paper towel and soap dispensers are replenished as required.
- " Assisting with the laundry ensuring the room is always kept clean and tidy.
- " Reporting any equipment faults and breakages daily to the Housekeeping Team Leader along with any resident issues
- " Keeping all cleaning equipment in a working, safe and hygienic condition.
- " Assisting the Housekeeping Team Leader to ensure that the residents` laundry facility is in a working and safe order.
- " Providing cleaning assistance as required for functions, meetings and events.
- " Assisting in cover arrangements during the absence or leave of other members of the housekeeping team.
- " Undertaking any other additional duties which are reasonably commensurate with this post.
Hourly rate: £9-9.50
Start Date: ASAP
*** Please aply only if you have prior housekeeping experience ***