At Brook Street Bureau, our vision is to be the clear choice when it comes to finding work for candidates in South Wales. Our candidates are integral to our vision and we would love to hear from you!
We are looking to appoint a Temporary Recruitment Administrator to work in our Public Sector department to support an increase in business. The role of a Recruitment Administrator is varied and complex and this is a great entry-level role into the industry where you'll be supported by a very experienced team.
This will initially be a month-long assignment with possibility of an extension. Ideally you will be available to start on Wednesday 4th September 2019
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Resourcing candidates in line with employer requirements
- Ensuring candidates receive excellent service
- Taking candidates through our strict compliance process
- Ensuring candidate and client queries once assigned are dealt with
- Keen eye for detail with administration
- Data Entry & Reviewing records
- Dealing with customers in a professional manner
- Ensuring compliance and legal requirements are met
- Administration or customer service experience
Please contact Alex Peters or Leigh Davis in our South Wales office or click "Apply Now" and we'll be in touch.