I am currently working with one of the biggest women's only hostel which empowers women to end their homelessness and live their lives to the full.
You will be a part of a community of gifted people who are proud to do what they do, and we work hard to make sure our team know that they are valued for their contributions and know that they are making a difference to the lives of hundreds of people.
Providing shelter, emotional support, education opportunities, spiritual space, and events in a welcoming and secure environment.
Those we support are often affected by substance misuse, unemployment, domestic violence and mental health issues.
About the role:
You will be working alongside the Finance administration and Reception department.
You will be responsible for keys, fobs,admin equipment,recruitment,payroll,procurement,liasing with donors,maintaining records and data, assisting office manager and admin team.
What experience are we are looking for:
- Excel records and spreadsheets.
- Admin (1 yr)
- Finance systems
- Ability to work with different ethnics backgrounds.
- Experience with vulnerable people.
- Social media platforms
- Knowledge of housing benefits
- Awareness of data protection law.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Knows how to work with own initiative and as part of a team.
- Multi Tasker who can priorities
- Able to work under pressure.
Hourly rate: £11
Location: Central London
The role will be on site as you will be part of the front line.
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30am- 5pm
Duration: 1 month with possible extension
If you fit the criteria please feel free to apply below and if successful we will be in contact with you.