Up to £17.95 per hour
13 days ago
Supported Housing Service Manager
I am proud to be recruiting for an amazing service that works with the most vulnerale and disadvantaged people in society.
You will be delivering consistent high quality, safe and person centred accommodation, support is in place in accordance with our policies and procedures, vision, values and strategic objectives and within the relevant legislative framework. You'll also be managing a team of 4 direct reports and responsible for 8 units of accommodation across 2 locations in Mendip.
- Full time [37.5 hrs] | Temporary, 2 months, starting ASAP
- Pay up to £17.95ph
- Participation in a rostered system of working, with shifts between the hours of 08:00 AM and 20:00 PM, weekend work required, roughly 1/2 in every 4 weeks.
- Travel required to cover properties in Shepton Mallet and Frome.
- Valid UK driver's license and access to own vehicle.
- Knowledge and understanding of rough sleeping, multiple complex social needs and the causes of homelessness.
- Management experience in a similar setting.
- DBS on update service would be a benefit
If this sounds like an environment you feel you would thrive in please call Josh on 01179486300 or email