I am recruiting for an TERM TIME ONLY Implementation Training Consultant paying a salary of £15000 for a company that is based in Coventry.
" You will be working in a team providing both support and training to the education sector with the implementation of a specific programme which is utilized by local and national schools. You will be ensuring that customers are given the opportunity to gain the maximum benefits from their use of the bespoke system. Due to the nature of the clients they work with you would receive school holiday off. (12/13 weeks holiday a year)
- Provide comprehensive training to allow new customers to become fully conversant with the features and benefits of our system
- Dealing with clients and customers general queries
- Work with the Implementation Manager to continually improve processes and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Assisting with implementing and managing controls within the office
- Work closely with Service Desk advisors to ensure that support and training is delivered consistently across both the Service Desk and Implementation teams, and that processes are aligned
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to confidently provide support to customers with varying levels of technical ability and experience.
- Ability to interpret fault descriptions provided by customers and translate these into resolutions.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and work in a high-pressured environment
- Confident, bright
THE PACKAGE - SALARY AND BENEFITS
- £15000 with an increase after 6 months' probation
- Free onsite parking
- Medical care after 12 months
- ALL SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
- Casual dress code
Does this sound like your ideal job? Do you want a full time role with the flexibility to have school holidays off?
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, Please send a copy of your CV or call the office and ask for Annie