Have you got a passion for Medical Sales?If so,Brook Street have an exciting opportunity for a Territory Manager on a Full Time basis.
We are recruiting for a Territory Manager to join the Field Sales team in Cardiff . You will be required to grow sales in South West England and South Wales incorporating Bristol and surrounding, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall as well as all South Wales..
- Promoting a Home Delivery Service ensuring that patients receive required products directly to their front door.
- Responsible for growing sales in the South West England and South Wales area; incorporating Bristol and surrounding, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall as well as all South Wales
- The primary focus of the Territory Manager role will be to develop and grow new business with Healthcare professionals: District Nurses, Nurse Specialists and Procurement Managers.
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered for this role
- Previous industry experience is NOT a prerequisite. The existing sales team consists entirely of university graduates keen to commence a business career in an exciting field sales position.
- The ability to present coherently is essential. All successful candidates who pass CV screening will be required to demonstrate this skill at interview.
- The successful Territory Manager will be highly self-motivated and determined to grow business in a highly competitive marketplace. Previous illustration of these skills will be requested either from existing work or personal experience.
- Science Degree
Why apply for this role?
As well as an attractive salary of £22,000 and a very good competitive bonus scheme and an annual leave entitlement of 26 days per year, this employer also has the following benefits for their staff.
- Additional Long Service annual leave after 3 years, up to a maximum of 32Employee and Employer Pension Contribution, No weekend work,
- Childcare vouchers, Death in service after 3 years' service Employee Assistance Programme
- A competitive salary KPI related bonuses, Company car Company, laptop and mobile,26 days annual leave, plus additional 8 days bank holidays
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday
Please contact Darryl Young in our Cardiff Business Hub or click Apply Now!
Why apply through Brook Street?
We are working on behalf of one of our trusted clients for this vacancy. Brook Street first opened its doors in 1946, founded by single mother Margery Hurst who set to work with little more than an idea and a drive to succeed. Her ambition was clear; following the end of World War 2 to deliver a quality recruitment service and to supply London with talented temps. Over 70 years later, our founder's drive remains ingrained in the way we work. We've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at more than 4,500 companies every year. Delivering a quality service to suit the needs of clients and candidates alike was important to our founder Margery Hurst and it remains important to us today.
Your application will be treated in confidence and we will discuss this opportunity with you in depth. As part of our service to candidates, we will meet you and offer free pre-interview advice.
If this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss opportunities that may be of interest to you.