My government client is currently looking for a number of Test Centre Operatives to work full time within a busy site in Felixstowe.
You will be working 5 days per week out of 7, and the contract is for 3-6 months. The shift pattern Hours are (05:30-14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00) and may include weekends and Public Holidays and flexibility is needed for this role.
The pay rate for this role is £13.06 per hour (which is £10.88 plus a Shift Allowance of 20% )
PPE and training will be provided.
For this role you will be required to:
- Prepare test samples and interpret results
- Collate results and upload them to a digital database
- Ensure that social distancing is maintained in queuing areas
- Be responsible for ensuring that people are registered and eligible for testing
- Aid and assist those who have been unable to register or do not have the relevant information
- Provide guidance on swabbing when requested
- Ensure that testing booths are regularly cleaned throughout the day
This role will require you to work with the public so it is essential that you have good people skills. You must be able to confidently explain procedures and deal with anyone not following them. You must also have good written and verbal communication to GCSE level.
As this is a government role you will be required to undergo a Basic DBS check and provide 3 year's worth of references.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply online or contact for further details.