You will be working with an innovative food production company and getting the first glimpse of the tasty product before it even hits the supermarket.
Our client's Food & Innovation centre has the best of the best when it comes to kitchen appliances with over 150,000 employees working nationwide including a chef who whips up fresh ideas right before your eyes!
You will be working within a team of specially trained chefs in a corporate office, sounds amazing right? As part of your role, you will be expected to provide logistical support and attend to the daily requirements which includes:
- Must hold a Level 2 in Food Safety
- Meeting & greeting suppliers.
- Adhering to client's health & safety measures.
- Daily checks of all kitchen equipment.
- Provide support to Customer Panel Coordinator and Customer Services Coordinator.
- Assist with the set up and execution of all events.
- Ensure rubbish is disposed of correctly at the end of each day
- Collaborating on cleaning, clearing and maintenance projects as instructed by Customer Panel Testing Manager.
- Most importantly, have an amazing personality.
- Must have great customer service skills.
If this sounds like you and you fancy giving Gordan Ramsey a run for his money, then please feel free to apply.
Hourly rate: £9
Start date: TBC