Brook street is pleased to offer a temporary assignment working for the Home Office as a Testing Operative. The Testing operative supports the testing and preparation of test samples and recording of the results. The safety of the workforce and participants is the foremost priority for all testing operations, full PPE and strict infection control measures will be employed in order to ensure a safe working environment at all times.
- receives samples and prepares for analysis, including application of reagent
- times samples and indicates when ready for sample analysis
- reads the result on test device and marks result on device
- enters result into digital or manual solution
- ensure safe clinical measures, including practising in social distancing and donning of PPE at all times
Skills and experience:
- experience with data recording/ entry
- strong IT skills
- high attention to detail and strong time keeping skills
- ability to work in a fast paced environment
It is essential that you have an in date Passport or Birth certificate for this role.
If you are looking for a business critical role in the public sector, please apply now!