We have a great new opportunity where one of our clients is seeking a number of Testing Operatives to join a team of Test Operatives. The role is a full time, temporary position based in Peterborough City Centre. The days of work are Monday to Friday. The hours will be confirmed, however are expected to be 9-5 / 8-4.
The rate of pay is £12.48 an hour, holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
As a Test Operative you will support the preparation and analysis of test samples and the recording of results. The safety of the participants and workforce are priority. Full PPE and strict infection control measures will be employed.
The role will include but will not be restricted to;
- Receiving samples and preparing for analysis, including application of reagent
- Timing samples and indicating when ready for sample analysis
- Reading the results and marking them correctly
- Entering results onto a digital solution
- Ensuring safe clinical measures; including the practise of social distancing and wearing the correct PPE at all times.
The role will require you to have experience with data recording/entry and confident in digital data recording. Experience in a clinical setting is desirable but not essential.
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Time keeping
- Ability to follow strict guidelines
If this is the role for you, please apply online!
If you are successful to the next stages, you will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work (passport), two proof of addresses and a proof of National Insurance. If successful you will need to pass the security (Counter Terrorism Check) and compliance checks before starting in the position.
Please note; there is no parking available however it is close to parking facilities and the bus station.