£25,060 - £22,000 per annum (Late Shift)
Join an Innovative company experiencing massive business growth!
This is a new opportunity for Technicians / Manufacturing Engineers with high-tech assembly experience who are looking for a Test Engineer / Technician role based very close to Southampton.
Specialising in manufacturing for scientific, analytical and metrology industries this business are looking for several Test Technicians to manufacture and test laser optic components and fiber assemblies in line with drawings and specifications.
If you have a background in manufacturing and high-tech assembly of small components, combined with test experience then we want to hear from you!
About the Role
Working as a Test Technician brings responsibility for testing laser optics, working in a batch production system.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assemble, calibrate, and test laser optics and fiber assemblies with a high degree of accuracy and in line with customer specs and requirements.
- Packaging and paperwork for completed products.
- Calibration and maintenance of production test equipment.
- Working closely with materials technicians and engineers to support the continuous development of manufacturing procedures and improve productivity.
- Provide training support to other employees when required.
Varying shifts are available including day (7.30am - 3.30pm, Mon-Fri) or late shifts (3.30pm - 11.30pm, Mon-Fri).
Apply now to have a chat about this great opportunity with a leading employer.
What is in it for you?
In return for your hard work, you will be given:
- Basic salary between £20k and £25k per annum, depending on experience and shift.
- The opportunity to upskill with training
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Well-being activities
- Company events and perks
- Employee referral incentive
- Peer-to-peer recognition scheme and long-term service awards
What we need from you:
- Previous manufacturing and testing knowledge and experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Disciplined approach to working and high quality standards
- Comfortable delivering high standard of work in a repetitive working environment
- Flexible in terms of changing work procedures, varying tasks and requirements
- Excellent communication skills and a smart appearance
Want to hear more? Apply Now!
If you like the look of this Test Technician opportunity to work for an employer who cares about your success, future-proofing your career with leading training, please get in touch today by clicking apply.