We have a two Testing administrator positions available working for our one of our clients based in Kirkstall. This is a long term temporary assignment.
Hours: Monday- Friday 37 hours per week
Salary: £10.88 per hour
About the role:
The Testing Administrator supports the preparation and analysis of test samples, and recording of results. The safety of the workforce and participants is the foremost priority for all testing operations; Full PPE and strict infection control measures will be employed to ensure a safe working environment at all times
- Receive samples and prepare analysis, including application of reagent
- Time samples and indicate when ready for sample analysis
- Read results and documents them on the device
- Enter results on to a digital or manual Solution
- Ensure safe clinical measures, including practising of social distancing and use of PPE at all times
Training will be provided if successful for this position.
Skills required for the role:
- Experience working in a clinical setting is desired but not essential
- Experience in data entry/record
- Can follow and understand Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail is essential
- Ability to follow strict guidelines and procedures
If you are interested in this role, please apply now. Alternatively you can contact for more information.