We have a Testing Site Operative position available working for our one of our clients based in Kirkstall. This is a long term temporary assignment.
Hours: Monday- Friday 37 hours per week
Salary: £12.48 per hour
About the role:
The Site Operative is a Patient-Facing role responsible for supporting the participant the end-to-end testing experience and supporting wider site operations. Working across a number of positions, key activities include managing social distancing through orderly queuing, supporting participants through registration, providing verbal guidance on the testing process and regular site cleaning.
- Ensure social distancing is maintained in participant queuing areas and identifies and ask symptomatic participants to leave the site
- Greet participants on arrival, ask them to sanitise their hands and ensure they are eligible for testing
- Direct participants to available testing stations and then the following completion of swabbing
- Provide verbal instructions on how to complete self-swabbing
- Deal with Participant queries, and support participants with accessibility requirements
- Support general site set up and maintenance, including supplies management and regular site cleaning
Training will be provided if successful for this position.
Skills required for the role:
- Experience working in at events and hospitality
- Experience with the public, and crowd control
- Can follow and understand Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and work flexibly
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail is essential
- Ability to follow strict guidelines and procedures
- Can provide clear and concise instructions
- Good IT experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply now. Alternatively you can contact for more information.