We have a Testing Team Leader position available working for our one of our clients based in Kirkstall. This is a long term temporary assignment.
Hours: Monday- Friday 37 hours per week
Salary: £15.46 per hour
About the role:
The Team Leader is responsible for the overall on-site operations of the test site, including delivery of testing services, ensuring adherence to health and safety protocol and day-to-day workforce management.
- Opens and closes site each day, including making the daily Go/No Go on testing operations
- Runs day-to-day site operations including on-site workforce management, managing site health and safety and receiving and managing stock
- Point of escalation for any issues on site, escalates to local public health officials as appropriate
- Provide people support to site and test operative roles
- Ensure all resources have arrived for each shift and escalate no shows
- Cascade new information to all team members
- Ensures adherence to SOP and clinical guidance is maintained through operations
- Responsible for quality and risk management of the testing and regularly checking the site meets the standards required
Training will be provided if successful for this position.
Skills required for the role:
- Experience overseeing an operational workforce and day-to-day people management
- Experience is managing compliance against regulatory guidelines
- candidates with management experience in events and hospitality
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced ever changing work environment
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
If you are interested in this role, please apply now. Alternatively you can contact for more information.