Brook Street Recruitment is currently working with our client located in Derry / Londonderry who are looking to recruit a full time and permanent Trade Compliance Administrator.
The Trade Compliance Administrator will be responsible for supporting and administrating all import and export compliance procedures relative to supply chains.
With locations in Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, Ireland and Netherlands, you will work alongside the respective sales and supply chain departments to make certain that product flow meets global trade compliance regulations and that all documentation is correct and in order.
This role will report to the Trade Compliance Specialist.
* Assist with the preparation of all paperwork and documentation associated with all freight movements.
* Audit and Maintain import and export documentation in line with company and legally applicable record keeping guidelines
* Tariff Classification of all materials
* Maintain tariff classification databases in line with applicable ERP system requirements including the maintenance of up to date databases for distribution to brokers as required
Origin determinations both preferential and non-preferential in accordance with applicable rules in the business unit's jurisdiction.
* Execute annual qualification and maintenance of various free trade agreements.
* Support the supply chain teams with Broker Management.
* Provide guidance on compliance policies and directives in collaboration with Business Unit compliance liaisons, lead development of standard operating procedures and work instructions for each business unit
* Develop recommendations for enhancements to current processes and procedures
* Customer and Vendor master data screening and set up
* Work to ensure highest level of ethics is maintained
* Maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization
* Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
* Ability to communicate with a wide range of contacts from corporate and external vendors to manufacturing employees
* Proven experience working in a fast-paced compliance/import/export function working to tight deadlines.
* Strong organizational skills in handling multiple responsibilities simultaneously with high attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
* Proactive problem solving and results oriented, able to work on own initiative
* Minimum 2 years' experience in imports/exports within a manufacturing department
* Experience with SAP and other ERP Systems
* Studying towards or educated to 3rd level standard with Business related diploma or degree
Please send your CV together with a cover letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria by 12noon on 07 January 2021.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ROLE IS LOCATED IN DERRY/ LONDONDERRY IN NORTHERN IRELAND - NO UK !!