Administrative support wanted!
Can you follow set procedures whilst still having the confidence to exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision? Do you have a keen eye for detail? Are you looking to start a career within the public sector? then you could be an excellent addition to our team at the EA!
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Monday- Friday 9-5
Online Applications only.