Salary £24,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
My client is a well-known transport and logistics company in the Hull area, looking to add another traffic/transport planner to the team.
Key responsibilities will see you staying in contact with the drivers and customers on a daily basis, day to day planning of vehicles, closely working with fleet maintenance team to arrange services, inspections and MOT's for vehicles and trailers along with any admin.
Staying organised as you go you will prioritise your workload and manage delivery times.
Required skills and experience ;
- Experience working in a traffic environment in a traffic planning role
- Knowledge of drivers working hours.
- An understanding of compliance within the transport industry
- Ability to work under pressure within a busy transport office
- Good communication skills with Ability to work as part of a team and good computer skills.
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail whilst working under pressure.
- Knowledge of the dry bulk business would be advantageous
- Be flexible in your working hours
Salary negotiable depending on experience £24,000 to £28,000
28 days holiday per year including bank holidays, company pension scheme.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please apply now..