My client are currently looking for an individual who is interested in the position as a Traffic Process Administration Assistant.
The ideal candidate will be required to work within a multi-disciplinary department, maintaining and interrogating computer systems, to quality control the accuracy and validity of information held in accordance with Force Policy, National Guidance and the Data Protection Act 1984.
They will also provide support and assistance within the department ensuring the smooth operation of its core tasks and support operational officers.
Job Requirements -
- Inputting, updating, maintenance and quality control of information onto the database and national computer systems in accordance with policies and directives current at the relevant time.
- Carry out accurate and prompt maintenance of manual and computerised records to ensure the integrity of data held, in line with company policies and procedures so that relevant information is readily available and accessible.
- Liaise and work in partnership with but not limited to Lincolnshire Police, partner agencies and other police forces to maintain and strengthen the commitment to improve customer service.
- Administer process and progress penalty notices, notice of intended prosecution, speed enforcement, records of road collisions including fatal road traffic collision file information, conditional offers and driver (rider) education programmes.
- Carry out data input; update, maintain and quality assure case file information held in computerised and manual form and transmitted by the CJS to HMCTS and the CPS in accordance with national and locally agreed standards for quality and timeliness.
- Create electronic case files in relation to speed camera and associated offences arising from work generated by the Lincolnshire Road Safety Partnership and work generated from Traffic Offence reports and Road Traffic Collisions.
- Generate and issue postal requisitions and produce associated section 9 evidence and distribute by appropriate means to defendants, HMCTS and the CPS in accordance with procedures and policies current at the time.
- Respond to enquiries or correspondence and requests for information from partner agencies, members of the public, solicitors, insurance companies and the motor insurer's bureau as required and provide the appropriate advice, guidance and support as necessary and in accordance with establish protocols.
- Ensure that all associated correspondence is quality assured, recorded and/or updated on appropriate systems/databases within specified time frames. Provide feedback, advice and guidance to officers and supervisors on the quality of case files and content of notices, traffic offence reports and other case file material as appropriate.
- Dealing with Changing Circumstances
- Delivering Great Customer Service
- Supporting and Working with Others
- Dealing with Complexity
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience of data input and retrieval and experience of working within an administrative role.
- Excellent written, oral, inter-personal and communication skills.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to check, collate and analyse information ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrates the ability to assimilate knowledge of relevant force policies and procedures.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in dealing and working within a computerised department
- Demonstrates knowledge of Microsoft Office package
This is a fixed Term Contract for 12 Months, full-time position for 40 hours per week, starting at £8.41 per hour and the post is based in Lincolnshire. The benefits of working from this location include; free car parking and 24 hours use of a free gym.
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, please call Bradley on 01522 528115.