Brook Street are recruiting for a Trainee Accounts Handler based on the outskirts of Colchester.
Our client is a well-established company that is growing and is looking to grow the customer service department and are seeking an Accounts Handler.
Due to the location of this client you will have to drive.
Within this role you will be helping the business run a smooth process for all customer orders and are released in line with Customer SLA's. We are looking for someone who will be managing reports and invoices and providing good customer service to designated customers that you will build relationships with. You will also be looking to maximise all profitable revenues opportunities with new and existing customers by upselling and speaking about other options.
Main responsibilities within this role:
- Prioritise workloads to ensure maximum return on customers billing
- Invoice accuracy
- Promptly handle customer e-mails in respect of queries, complaints etc
- To develop efficient and effective reports for customer service and Invoice support.
- Working with other departments and helping with enquiries.
- Free parking
- Career progression and training
- Kitchen for all staff members
- Open planned office
- Dress down Friday.
Monday to Friday - 9am-5:30pm
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
This is an urgent role and are looking to do interviews next week so if interested call Chanel on: 01245 493533 or email: