Trainee Accountant - West London - Up to £24K+benefits
A highly confident Trainee Accountant is required to join a wonderful, highly creative and award-winning financial institution who trade commodities and energy-based results in West London.
On a day-to-day basis you will be working within a developing and fast-paced financial department, and you'll be responsible for the transactions full cycle from initial recognition to preparation of Financial Statements.
You will be exposed to and acquire insight into the following;
- Variety of businesses and financial products
- Analysing and reconciling data
- Booking, system processing, cross border transactions
- Management reporting and business analysis
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Secure in Excel (advanced) and SAGE
- Keen to obtain an accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA) whilst working
- 6 exemptions towards CIMA/ACCA
- Degree in Accountancy or Economics
- Over a year exposure to working within a Finance environment
In return, the client will appreciate your hard work by providing a salary of up to £24K, bonus, study support (5 days study leave, exam paid), support by a very experienced finance team and more…. If interested, please APPLY IMMEDIATELY