We are proud to have partnered with a fantastic client who are looking to onboard a Trainee Bookkeeper in what is a very exciting opportunity. Our client has been on a journey of fantastic growth and has a cutting-edge approach to business.
A forward-thinking practice, this is a fantastic opportunity in the Bridgwater office that would be perfect for a candidate who comes with strong Accounts Administration and Bookkeeping experience and is working towards or has completed their AAT qualification. Candidates from both practice and industry backgrounds are being considered, experience is everything.
- To conduct client bookkeeping using various software packages, supported as necessary by full working papers / documentation.
- To balance and maintain accurate sales and purchase ledgers.
- Reconciling reports to third-party records such as bank statements.
- Liaising with the clients as necessary to conduct the role.
- Make technology and process streamlining recommendations.
- To prepare basic VAT calculations and VAT returns (flat rate, cash or accrual basis).
- To identify areas where the business can offer further value for their clients and refer to other areas of the business as appropriate.
- Quickbooks and Iris knowledge advantageous but can be developed!
If you are looking to develop your career in Bookkeeping and Accounts, this is a great role for you within an exciting and growing organisation! For more information please get in touch!
The recruitment for this position is headed up by our accounts and finance specialise Ben Worsley.