We have a lovely role in for a trainee looking for their 1st role in an accounts environment
Our client is a Lloyd's Insurance brokers and this role will be within their Insurance Broker Accounts (IBA) team and will focus on Cashier responsibilities
Your work will focus on banking and cashiering responsibilities including:
Ensure all cash books are up-to-date at all times, by:
- Entering cash movements on Excel cash books on a daily basis
- Posting cash movements on Brokasure / Global XB on a daily basis ( Insurance databases)
- Ensure all bank accounts are in credit at all times
- Ensure that all processes are being completed on a timely and accurate basis
- Reconcile all bank accounts on a weekly basis
- Dealing with bank queries as and when required
This role will be working from home - but you will be given full training and be in constant contact with the team - who are lovely and friendly. The team office is based in Essex currently and therefore they would like someone who is able to commute there or their London office if required
They are looking for an A'level (or equivalent) Trainee who also has a MINIMUM of Grade 6 or B in GCSE Maths plus other GCSE qualifications too.
They are looking for applicants who have a genuine interest in working in accounts and would like to study for their AAT
Ideally you will have a little office experience already and if by any chance that is in finance that would be great.
Please apply now to hear more about this great entry level opportunity