Brook Street are currently supporting a very established company based in Guildford.
Company Benefits: Macbook, health care, pension, run club, childcare voucher scheme,
cycle to work scheme, soft drinks, fresh fruit, social events, and great
coffee to kick start your mornings.
My client is looking for candidates who love dealing with customers and possess a positive attitude to work. Experience is not essential as full training is provided, however you will need to have the drive for development and the willingness to succeed.
As the first point of contact for their valued customers and working within the customer support team, your new role will include;
● Helping our customers navigate their way around the company website.
● Understand customer's IT setup using screen sharing tools to streamline their
● Ensuring every one of our customers is treated as a VIP.
● Making sure all customer contacts are responded to quickly and efficiently.
● Digesting customer requirements and feeding this into our product team to help them keep building the successful business and products they have today.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now.