Trainee Customer Service/Sales Advisor
£18,000 - £20,000
Full time, permanent
40.5 hours per week Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday
This role would suit someone that has recently finished education looking to join a committed and stable business or someone that has come from retail/hospitality that is looking to transfer their customer service skills within those industries.
- Do you enjoy speaking with people?
- Are you a natural for building relationships?
- Have you got the attributes to build a successful career in Customer Services?
- Are you looking to join a business that will support you in professional development and growth?
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AS FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED
Please read on to find out more!
We are delighted to be supporting a company based in Coventry (CV6) that are looking for someone to join their team within the Customer Service Department.
For this position we are looking for people that have the following requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong relationship builder
- Are motivated achieving personnel and professional goals
- Be highly organised
- Computer literate
- A good and reliable work ethic
- Be confident, outgoing and enthusiastic
Main responsibilities will include -
- Liaising with customers over the phone, fax or email
- Responding to any enquiries
- Processing orders ensuring correct delivery dates are met
- Building long term relationships with customers to ensure they are receiving the best service possible
If you are interested in finding out more please submit your CV and the relevant consultant will be in touch to discuss the next stages in your application.