I'm recruiting a Trainee Irrigation Engineer for a prestigious irrigation installations company. My client ideally seeks someone with landscaping knowledge or someone with a trade background who has the aptitude to get up to speed quickly.
This is a great opportunity to join a UK leading design, installation and maintenance company of bespoke solutions, based near Watford, Hertfordshire. Their residential and commercial projects cover London and the Home Counties. They can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities:
- "Working as part of a field team on installations, maintenance, repair and servicing of irrigation systems and general field operations
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line with company procedures and processes.
- Assist work colleagues as and when required.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- Flexible approach, keen to embrace new training opportunities and skills.
- Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Customer focused.
- An interest and some form of experience in irrigation.
- On the job training will be provided where required.
- Full valid UK driving licence is essential
- CSCS card (or willingness to obtain the card for the role)
- Hard working, sociable, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Comfortable working outdoors
- A good level of physical fitness.
- Courteous and polite always.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 07:00 - 15:30 with overtime available
If you fit the above description, apply now!