Brook Street Recruitment is working on behalf of our Belfast client who is looking to recruit a Trainee Paraplanner to join their successful IFA firm.
The firm delivers high-quality advice to a wide range of clients across the full range of investment and retirement planning.
You will initially be employed in an advisor support capacity dealing with new business and servicing though will immediately receive training across technical support including report writing, asset analysis and research then after a period of time you will deal directly with clients and attend meetings.
* Keeping up to date with knowledge of products and ongoing compliance and Anti-money laundering requirements
* Prepare and organise client files and meetings
* Input relevant data into the system and maintain client files for compliance purposes.
* Managing/updating business files daily
* General Administration
* Absolutely must have worked within a Financial Advisor practice for at least 2 years
* Achieved or working towards Diploma level Financial Services qualifications
Please note - The client is not interested in candidates unless they have worked in a financial services practice.
The salary will start on between £18,000 to £20,000 but if you have your exams the salary will be £20,000 to £22,000 to start.
The role will be working 33hrs per week and there is overtime available
Please send CV via the link if interested