Job Title - Parts Operative
Hours - 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday. £20,000 - £22,000 pa plus overtime.
About the Job
A key member of the small Parts Team, the main responsibility is to receive and dispatch goods in our busy Goods In/Out Department; and pack goods for replenishing field based Engineers and clients.
- Load and unload trucks and vans in line with H&S procedures
- Record and notify relevant people of damaged goods received
- Physical movement of deliveries and existing stock from/to Goods In-Warehouse-Stores-Goods Out
- Fulfill sales orders and Engineers' requisitions by picking and packing goods into boxes for shipping via DPD and UPS.
- Ensure all stock movements are accurately recorded
- Book in and label returns using on online portal
- Maintain work station tidiness, including recycling or disposing of packaging
- Assist with regular stock checks as required, in particular quarterly and annual stock taking.
- Manual handling experience and physical fitness are essential as many items are heavy and/or bulky and cannot always be moved on pallet trucks. You should be pc literate with good administration skills, and have the ability to follow procedures. This an entry-level role with good prospects for career progression.
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Hiring Insights
- Free Parking
- Modern working environment