TRAINEE PLANNER / BUYER
OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY IN PRODUCTION PLANNING & PROCUREMENT
EARLY FINISH EVERY FRIDAY
£24,000 - £27,000
Every once in a while, a role will come along which will make job-seekers sit up and pay attention. This is one of those roles!
As a global leader in their field, our client wants to find the very best talent to ensure that their business and their customers are serviced in such a way that the customers' expectations are exceeded, and the business performs better every year. To this end, they have engaged Brook Street (UK) Ltd to secure a full-time, permanent Trainee Planner / Buyer to start as soon as possible in their Campsie site.
With benefits such as a company-wide bonus, Life Insurance, 34 holidays, a mental well-being support service, and a health plan, our client is demonstrating the commitment they have to their employees. In addition to that, the successful applicant for the Trainee Planner / Buyer vacancy will benefit from a dedicated training plan and coaching and mentoring from experienced colleagues.
The salary is £24,000-£27,000; the role is based in Campsie, Derry; and the hours of work are 0800-1700 (Monday to Thursday) and 0800-1200 on Fridays. Duties in this role will include:
- Ensuring the accurate execution of the production schedule in order to meet customer requirements
- Managing external supplier relationships
- Liaising between suppliers, logistic companies, and internal departments
- Ensuring efficient co-ordination of the purchase order process using the SAP system
- Ensuring the correct materials are available for release to production on a daily basis
- Issuing a daily production schedule
- Checking material availability against schedule
- Releasing Production orders and reviewing Production schedules with manufacturing management
If you would like to apply for this Trainee Planner / Buyer vacancy, please email your CV to Brook Street (UK) Ltd by clicking on the 'Apply' link.