Brook Street is working with our client in Mallusk to recruit a Trainee Service Desk Administrator
The position of the Trainee Service Desk Administrator will be to provide all administration support to the Service Department and to provide cover on reception
* Answering the telephone and booking vehicles unto the daily planner
* Receiving vehicles from customer at our reception counter, gaining full details of customer and vehicle requirements.
* Doing a physical walk-round of the vehicle.
* Interrogating internal IT system to find vehicle history and contract/warranty details to create meaningful job cards.
* General office duties, such as filing, gaining purchase orders, and taking payments where necessary.
* Applicants should be educated to GCSE level to include English and Maths
* Customer service skills and strong work ethic are a must have to work in a growing and very busy service department
* PC Literate and able to use Microsoft Word and Excel
Role will involve working 40hrs a week on a Monday to Friday basis working between 08.00am and 17.00pm - there will be a requirement to work one in five Saturdays
Overtime will start after 8hrs on any day and will be paid at time and a half of the standard hourly rate agreed
Salary will start on £18,500 per annum
Please send CV via the apply link