Our Customer Service Department plays a vital important role in the conversion of sales and high levels of service delivery for our valued customers. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to exceed expectations.
This exciting position will play a pivotal role in enhancing the knowledge of an experienced reservations and after sales team to develop the service provided to our customers through the call centre and across the business.
Key Result Areas (Specific measures are contained within KRA Document)
1. Ensuring all staff are constantly motivated and incentivised to achieve their quarterly and annual sales/quality and service targets, fully supported with product and skills training.
2. To engage as lead on projects as agreed with the Head of Customer Service and contribute to successful delivery and user adoption.
3. Promote an outstanding team culture that is characterised by stability in staffing, challenging and satisfying work, open communication and respected and inspiring leadership.
4. Promote the development and training of staff directly to ensure competence in relation to systems and product knowledge.
5. Champion service quality to support the Delight the Customer proposition ensuring that our customer transactions are undertaken with the 10/10 proposition as the goal.
. Build confidence and empowerment with in the business to deliver key sells in a conversational way.
. Impart and transfer knowledge to team embers to develop the offering to clients
. Work closely with the Customer service manager to highlight key areas for development
. Plan training schedule in line with the business needs and demands
. Stretch and challenge individuals to find solutions to enhance their delivery and knowledge by using the power of questioning
. Build relationships and tap into resources within the Global business
. Train and coach the Reservations, Aftersales and Administration team to achieve organisational and sales goals
. Improve customer service experience, to engage customers and facilitate organic growth
. Working directly with the Customer Service Manager to provide intuitive delivery, with absolute understanding of our guest needs, to create exceptional service experiences that result in lasting memories
. Leading and inspiring by a calm and very hands-on example, with a passion for what we do, and commitment to progressing skill sets within the team
. Meeting and exceeding personal and team targets
. Accountability for the development within the team in line with KRAfs and dlighting the customer.
. Make sure the brand message and standards are implemented throughout the department In line with all training and coaching
. Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
. Work closely with different teams to ensure the business is across all new projects and training.
. Support the service goals of other areas and teams by flexing work activities and processes to assist where needed
. Nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
. Record training, statistics and performance levels of the department and report on key information to the management
. Manage the provision of customer service training and coaching to support the day to day operation of the business
. Monitor the actions of competitors to ensure competitiveness to develop skills internally . Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities . Assist staff with day to day questions.
. Any other duties required
. Proven coaching skills and the ability to lead by example
. Exceptional experience in customer service in a telephone sales environment
. A positive and enthusiastic approach and the willingness to be hands on
. Best practice approach to problem solving
. Experience planning training strategies