Training Administrator - Leamington Area
- Respond to member enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in respect of training administration to provide support and accurate information regarding the products and services supplied by the training team.
- Prepare, issue and process all training course information and documentation in relation to pre-course and post course product requirements e.g. member confirmation, venues, course handouts and documentation, delegate feedback, delegate results etc.
- Assist with ongoing development of training administration systems and procedures to ensure a customer focussed service provided is both robust and expeditiously delivered.
- Process sales orders, invoices or credit notes, as required.
- Ensure sufficient stock of training course materials including provision of copying services as may be required.
- Demonstrate the company values
General Office Duties
- To answer inbound telephone calls.
- To assist with the general administration of the office
- To assist with actioning training team email inboxes, as required.
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Good communicator, able to liaise with internal and external customers.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office 365 suite e.g. Excel, Word and an interest in working with PowerPoint and other software as required
- Able to make decisions and use own initiative
- Effectively plan and organise work schedule
- High attention to detail
- Initiative and the ability to work with limited direct supervision.
If you feel this role if you for you then please send a CV