Brook Street are delighted to be recruiting for a Training Administrator based in Telford to provide 12 months maternity cover.
Starting on Monday 16th September 2019 and expected to run until the end of August 2020, paying £17,500pa, working 37.5 hours per week.
As a Training Administrator you will have a varied role which will require you to be organised, methodical and have excellent attention to detail.
Some of your duties will be as follows;
- Raising booking forms for all Instructor courses delivered in the UK and Internationally.
- Updating the CRM and Academy folders.
- Issue confirmation documents to delegates.
- Preparing course documentation for instructors.
- Book hotels, flights and car hire for instructors.
- Produce course certificates.
- Monitor and maintain stock levels on the online shop.
- Processing web orders, returns and refunds.
- Upload sales leads to the CRM.
To be successful in this position you will need to be able to demonstrate the following;
- Be an experienced Administrator with at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Be able to work 8am until 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Comfortable working to deadlines and targets.
- Have a positive, helpful attitude to your work.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the relevant experience please contact Tori at Brook Street on 01952 299591 or click apply now to be immediately considered.