Brook Street has a unique and rewarding opportunity for an administrator to join an established internal training team on a permanent basis.
- Monitor and maintain employee training records to ensure accurate records and management information in support of mandatory requirements
- Monitor and coordinate Operative registration with external registration bodies
- Liaise with 3rd party training providers
- Support the training needs analysis process to identify appropriate training needs
- Administer the operational training budget and monitor income & expenditure on a daily basis.
- Track and review income & expenditure monthly with Finance and the relevant Training Coordinators, ensure that all training activities and expenditure is documented and auditable.
- Collate monthly operational training team KPI's that measure performance, quality, knowledge and competencies.
- Work on own initiative, being aware of others` roles and responsibilities in order to inform and assist where necessary. Manage existing workload against incoming requests, internal and external, constantly updating and re-prioritising accordingly.
- Facilitate training events, meetings-co-ordinating diaries and booking venues both on and off-site. Advise attendees, formulate agendas and training materials.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- General support to Training Team as required
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a training department or similar environment. Strong IT skills are essential and the ability to manage your own workload is essential.
This is a permanent opportunity with a suite of excellent benefits for the right candidate. Please apply now!