A recognised household brand is looking to appoint a Training & Development Officer to join their team on a permanent basis, responsible for the overall People & Engagement Strategy ensuring organisational outputs are delivered through effective training.
- Identify training and development needs through role analysis, regular review of Essential Competency Matrices and regular consultation with departmental heads and subject matter experts.
- Ensure training material (where relevant) and method of delivery is justifiable and demonstrates effective return on investment.
- Ensure operational colleagues are trained in line with the role requirements, contributing to overall compliance performance and colleague's ability to deliver their responsibilities safely.
- Evaluate training delivery and training programmes to ensure content is relevant, up to date, qualitative, and benchmarked against best practice.
- Contribute to, manage, and maintain apprenticeship training programmes where necessary to ensure apprentice learners receive a competitive, sought after and highly motivating training programme as a start to their career with the organisation.
There are significant benefits on offer, including a great starting salary, enhanced holiday allowances & pension contributions and ongoing development.
This role is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future training plans for the organisation, who have over 1300 staff throughout the UK.
To apply for this position, please send through a copy of your CV or contact Kerry Lewis in our Cardiff office.