I am currently working with a leading provider that provide support packages within their supported living services for adults with learning disabilities. They are a good rated CQC provider and are now seeking a TRAINING MANAGER to join their award-winning team.
As a Training Manager you will be assisting and advising. on ways to improve the delivery of learning opportunities and the role is key to supporting a number of regional offices in relation to their learning and development needs.
You will be responsible for delivering and developing a wide range of L&D activities in line with organisational requirements. You will be expected to ensure that all learning and development activities are fit for purpose and work with the wider L&D Team.
Your role and responsibility will consist of;
- To deliver training to operational staff.
- Develop in house training, learning and development programmes, in line with the organisations training, learning and development strategy;
- To support organisational objectives in relation to staff obtaining qualifications;
- To develop and deliver accredited training sessions for staff.
- To assist managers in identifying the learning and development needs of their staff.
- Design and develop, learning and development programmes alongside the other learning and development team members; based on both the company's and individual staff needs;
- Maintain the existing employee training database and ensure employees training records are kept up to date. Provide training reports as and when required.
- Produce learning and development materials for in-house courses;
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met;
This role in 9-5, Monday to Friday based in West Bromwich. However, you will be require to travel across the region delivering training as well as attend meetings and training across the group as a whole. For your hard and commitment, you will get a salary of 30k per year as well as organisational benefits.
To be successful within this role you must have lead training or put together training packages and have a passion for training, onboarding, and learning. Your background must also be from the care sector.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, then CLICK APPLY! Today