Our client is looking for an experienced HR Officer to provide senior level support to organisational development manager.
The role will involve the following duties:
- Coordinating the development of training programmes and activities
- Monitoring expenditure and budgets
- Design and deliver in-house training manuals and exercises
- Analysing data and staff performance
- Organise annual reviews and 1-2-1's
- Write and develop reports for Human Resources team
- Attend meetings and public events to understand organisational development programmes
The ideal candidate will need the following:
- Level 3 qualification
- Knowledge of up to date legislation
- HR experience
- Understanding of development practices and project management
- Experience of following financial processes
- Microsoft office skills - Excel, Word and Powerpoint
This is a full time fixed term contract until October 2019 starting immediately.
Please contact Tiffany on 02920 236 669. Applications close on Friday 19th October.