Looking for a new job in Central London with a reputable company?
This outstanding Training Provider have a job vacancy for a Training Operations Executive to join their London office and provide the most exceptional level of support to the delegates whilst creating a welcoming and professional environment.
The purpose of this role is to maintain the highest level of quality in all aspects of training delivery and customer support, including course preparation, delivery and evaluation. Providing administrative support to the delegates, trainers, and training operations team, you will be the liaison to carry out this journey from registering the delegates to preparing the training centres and materials, to finally finishing with an evaluation and certification.
To be successful in securing an interview you will possess the following:
- University degree
- History in Reception / Administration / high quality customer service environment
- Confident liaising with clients in person and over the phone - proven background in this
- Strong verbal communication skills, both face-to-face and telephone - confidence in doing so
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective decision making and organisational skills
- Outstanding ability to multitask and prioritise work responsibilities
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 (plus bonus/commission OTE £30,000 upwards in first year)
Benefits: Lunch provided daily, 20 days holiday + bank holiday, pension scheme, friendly working environment.
Hours: Mon - Fri 8am-5pm
- To provide outstanding customer service and support to customers and colleagues
- Welcome, register and document delegates attending training courses
- Provide delegates with pre-course information and support through written and telephone correspondence
- Prepare, distribute, collect and record delegate daily and weekly training feedback, then identify and communicate issues which require further action
- Preparing training rooms and ensuring that delegates folders, materials and name cards are accurately created and presented
- To assist in the formatting, review and printing of training materials and ensure that delegates receive all course materials and photographs upon completion of training courses
- To maintain delegate daily registration processes, including creation of delegate swipe cards and reviewing daily attendance, communicating issues where necessary
- Take and upload delegate photographs on arrival, in weekly group shots and in training room for upload to in-house display system
- To support projects and initiatives across the organisation as required