Brook Street have a fantastic opportunity for a Training Support Manager to manage the large training department with our Public Sector clients.
The role is based in the North Cardiff area and offers a modern, bright, open-plan office environment with fantastic opportunities throughout the organisation.
We're looking for somebody who has experience of working within Higher or Further Education, due to the industry knowledge you'll be able to bring to the role. As part of this role the successful candidate will be responsible for
- Setting up training & organising conferences
- Organising travel & accommodation
- Developing relationships with stakeholders (internal and external)
- Raising the profile of the organisation with trainers and learners
This role is a full-time position, on a temporary longer-term basis and may lead to permanent work for the right candidate. This is subject to the usual application, selection and interview process.
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent organisational skills
- Networking and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of training and education in Wales
Due to the nature of this role, the salary range is varied from £10 per hour to £15 per hour based on experience.
Please contact Rachel in our Cardiff office for more information or click "Apply Now!"