Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? You'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. The company focuses on empowering employees and they believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a global financial technology business who are currently seeking a Transfers Administrator within one of their outsourcing service providers based in Birmingham City Centre. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. The transfers administrator will have knowledge of banking principles, operations, and processes with strong PC skills. You will also have good verbal and written communication skills and effective analytical, problem solving, team and time management skills.
Our client has been servicing the financial services industry for over 15 years. They are highly regulated and have one of the highest levels of authorisation from the UK Financial Conduct Authority. They are market leaders in the back-office outsourcing services to stockbrokers and wealth managers in UK and Europe
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Performs tasks to ensure compliance with work group and client-specific procedures to further guarantee adherence to service level agreements.
- Performs customer and account maintenance per reports, client workflow solution, postal mail or by direct instruction from immediate supervisor.
- Directs all work requests from sources outside the department to immediate supervisor for consideration and approval.
- Answers incoming telephone calls and direct calls to appropriate resource for resolution. Escalates unresolved issues according to the work group's escalation guidelines.
- Works with appropriate system and vendor reports to ensure timely and accurate processing of all regulatory and non-regulatory issues.
- Assists in tracking, compiling and completing reports as assigned.
- Makes recommendations to the department supervisor on any matter affecting productivity, efficiency, service or problem resolution.
- May mentor and guide junior Account Services Specialists and/or proactively assist in production issues and questions.
- Maintains up-to-date procedure manuals and writes drafts for changes to procedures.
- May research and resolve internal and external customer-submitted and client-submitted account questions or problems outside normal daily procedures.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of banking principles, operations and processes
- Strong PC skills with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Detail-oriented and customer-driven, focusing on providing the highest quality products and services to FIS internal and external clients
- Excellent data entry skill
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Ability to work independently on problem tickets within the client problem ticket solution
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Competitive salary
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
*If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion*