PUBLIC SECTOR ORGANISATION
Brook Street (UK) Ltd are delighted to recruit temporary staff for our Public Sector Organisation based in Armagh.
Our Client requires a Transport Administrator for their Transport Department based in Armagh.
Many of the personnel placed by Brook Street (UK) Ltd with Education Authority Northern Ireland over the past two years have gone on to secure fixed-term contracts or permanent contracts directly with our client. The opportunities are truly endless with this leading Public Sector client.
The Successful applicant will benefit from:
- Full training and induction
- Working with a leading Public Sector organisation which promotes diversity and inclusiveness
- The opportunity to contribute positively to the organisation's values and mission
- Opportunities to apply for internally advertised fixed-term and permanent roles
- Competitive rates of pay
- Accruing holiday hours as you work
- No weekend work
You will conduct duties including the following:
- General office administrative duties
- Provide administrative support
- Use the full range of IT equipment including typing, databases, spreadsheets, email, intranet, and internet facilities
- Provide advice and assistance to Education Authority officers, customers, the public and other professionals
- Assist in the collation of factual data and statistical information from various sources
- Prepare letters, minutes, notes, and other clerical support to officers as appropriate
- Providing customer service via telephone and on a face-to-face basis
Candidate's must have one year's demonstrable administrative / clerical experience in an office environment and hold a minimum of five GCSE passes (grades A*-C) or equivalent.
The hours of work for this role are Monday - Friday 0900 - 1700 with the rate of pay of £10.29 with the possibility of an increase in rate of pay. Weekly hours accumulate to 36 standard hours per week.
If you would like to apply for this Public Sector job, please call Melissa Grogan in Brook Street (UK) Ltd's Belfast branch on 02890881100 or email your CV to Melissa by clicking on the 'Apply' link