Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Transport Coordinator on behalf of our established client based on the outskirts of Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading company, supporting them with their logistics coordination and making sure their operations can continue to run smoothly.
As a Transport Coordinator you will need to be able to organise your own workload effectively, whilst maintaining excellent communication with customers and members of the team. You will be joining a team who thrive in a fast-paced environment, making sure that the team are working effectively to continue delivering this companies excellent service.
Role - Transport Coordinator
Location - CV7
Pay - £10.50 per hour
Hours - 8am-4:30pm (Monday-Friday)
Duration - Initially 3 months with potential extensions
We are looking for people who have a proven history of working in a fast-paced role where you must be able to multitask effectively, ideally within the logistics sector. A good base knowledge of IT systems would be beneficial however full training will be given to successful candidates.
Role responsibilities -
- Liaise with suppliers for collections
- Assist with arranging imports from logistics partners
- Prepare plans and issue transport orders
- Resolve issues around collections and deliveries effectively
- Preparing essential transport documents
- Comply with H&S regulations
Candidate Qualities -
- Organised approach to workload
- Ability to work to deadlines and meet these consistently
- Strong communicator
- Show initiative to solve any issues that may arise
- A team player who wants to work as a group to achieve targets
If you feel that you would be a great fit for this role and would like to be a part of this award-winning organisation then apply now!